MTH 100 Assignment No 2 Solution Fall 2019
Total marks: 10
Due Date: 26 January, 2020
DON’T MISS THESE: Important instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
- To solve this assignment, you should have good command over 30-36 lectures.
- Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts which you learn in these lectures with these questions.
- Upload assignments properly through LMS, No Assignment will be accepted through email.
- Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
- Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
- Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
- You should remember that if we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students.
- Try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise you and the student who send same solution file as you will be given zero marks.
- Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan images etc will not be accepted and we will give zero marks correspond to these assignments.
Question 1: Prove that . Marks=5
Question 2: Whether the lines and are parallel, perpendicular, or neither? Explain your answer. Marks=5
Click Here For Solution File