CS 101 Assignment 2 Solution Fall 2019:
In this post I am sharing download link of CS 101 Assignment 2 Solution Fall 2019 of Virtual University (VU).
CS 101 Assignment 2 Solution Fall 2019
Assignment No. 02
Semester: Fall 2019
Introduction to Computing – CS101
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 05-12-2019
Please carefully read the following instructions before attempting assignment
Objective of Assignment
Objective of this assignment is to increase the learning capabilities of the students about:
- Decimal to Binary Conversion
- Boolean Logical Operations
Rules for Assignment
It should be clear that your assignment will get credit only if:
- The assignment is submitted before or on the due date.
- The submitted assignment file is not corrupted or damaged.
- The assignment is not copied (from another student or internet).
Read the following instructions carefully before uploading assignment:
- Upload/Submit assignment in your VULMS assignment interface.
- No assignment will be accepted through email.
- Your assignment must be with .doc extension. (Any other format will not be accepted)
No assignment will be accepted after the due date or via email in any case (whether it is the case of load shedding or internet malfunctioning etc.). Hence, refrain from uploading assignment in the last hour of deadline. It is recommended to upload solution file at least two days before its closing date.
If you find any mistake or confusion in assignment (Question statement), please consult with your instructor before the deadline. After the deadline, no queries will be entertained in this regard. Moreover, keep checking announcements section.
Question No.1 8 Marks
Convert a decimal number 724 into its equivalent binary numbers. You are required to show the complete steps of conversion and also write the final answer in its equivalent binary number.
Question No.2 12 Marks
Complete the following truth table by using the stated Boolean logical operations.
|A||B||C||A + B||A . C||(A + B) ⊕ C|